Re: announce: OraPIG, python wrappers for Oracle

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:17:03 -0700

mh_at_pixar.com wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the initial release of OraPIG,
> the Oracle Python Interface Generator.

And we'd be pleased if you behaved like a member of our community and didn't insult us wit spam in violation of this group's charter.

You can post your commercial / promotional materials to c.d.o.marketplace. But here all you are doing is getting those who might be interested angry by showing us disrespect. Your post, if allowed, invites every spammer on the planet to post here too.

Your apology would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor