Re: Excel to Oracle and SPAM for the other way 'round --- Yippeee!!!!!

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:42:09 -0700 (PDT)

On May 22, 6:54 pm, ad..._at_sqlexcel.net wrote:
> On Apr 16, 5:02 am, OracleOCA <srraaj..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > This page describes a tool to move data from Excel to Oracle.
>
> >http://thinktibits.blogspot.com/2008/04/excel-to-oracle-oraexcel.html
>
> > Can somebody send me the download link for this tool? I cannot find it
> > in google.
>
> > Cheers!
>
> Hi ,
> If you need to move the data the other way - Oracle to Excel, you can
> use this freeware tool.www.sqlexcel.net
> Works with any odbc data source and is easy and fast to use directly
> from Excel.
>
> Thanks, Al

Ooooo, yet MORE spam from slugs hawking their wares in a noncommercial  forum. I expect reading comprehension isn't on the high side of the curve with these types. The charter is HERE:

http://members.cox.net/oracleunix/ORACLECH.HTM

and should be READ by those in marketing attempting to shill for their chosen products. Note there is a specific newsgroup for such posts, and it isn't comp.databases.oracle.misc.

Remove your senseless noise, apologise to the group for your blatant disregard of the charter and stick this where it belongs.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri May 23 2008 - 09:42:09 CDT

Original text of this message