Re: bind parameter in existsnode function

From: ajmastrean <ajmastrean_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:39:50 -0700 (PDT)

Oops! I got caught up in describing what I was trying to do that I completely forgot to post the problematic result. When I try to execute the query above, with the bind value specified above, I get the following error...

---

An error was encountered performing the requested operation:

ORA-31011: XML parsing failed
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
LPX-00601: Invalid token in: ''//Key[@Value=''True''] and //
Key[@Name=''Validation Status'']''
---

I have also tried removing the surrounding single quotes from the bind value

---

An error was encountered performing the requested operation:

ORA-31011: XML parsing failed
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
LPX-00601: Invalid token in: '//Key[@Value=''True''] and //
Key[@Name=''Validation Status'']'
---

Installed -- Oracle Data Access Components 10.2.0.2.21 Tool -- Oracle SQL Developer 1.0.0.15 Received on Mon May 19 2008 - 11:39:50 CDT

Original text of this message