Re: Urgent

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

On May 17, 11:37 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> bharath wrote:
> > Could you tell me the options which we have to check in the options
> > tab in Pro*c window.Its urgent.
>
> > What we have to do after pre-compiling.Please tell me through points
> > wise.Urgent.
>
> Urgent? Who's drowning? Who's house is on fire? Call 911.
>
> It is not urgent and you owe this group an apology.
>
> So urgent that version information is irrelevant eh!
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington

>> Could you tell me the options which we have to check in the options
tab in Pro*c window <<

What Pro*c window? What options tab?

You need to identify the tool you are using? The version of the tool. Also what it the full Oracle database version? We compile our pro*c via a UNIX shell script so there is not Pro*c window in our developer's world though some have used the PC based GUI tools in the past.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sat May 17 2008 - 21:36:47 CDT

Original text of this message