Re: query

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 06:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

On 8 May, 13:33, "ame..._at_iwc.net" <ame..._at_iwc.net> wrote:
> I do not understand why the CREATE table will help here.  The three
> columns of interest are above.  If you see the CREATE statement, how
> does that help with the query?  Those are the only three columns which
> are related here......
>
> Any why the INSERT also?
>
> John- Hide quoted text -

The scripts would help me to help recreate your problem and allow me to test my query. That way, we can be sure that we're singing from the same hymn sheet, as it were.

However, if you can't be bothered to do that, I can't be bothered to spend any time on it myself, either.

I'm out.

-g Received on Thu May 08 2008 - 08:21:13 CDT

Original text of this message