Senior Project Manager: Multiple Openings (Far North Dallas, TX)
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
Are you a proven Project Manager with deep experience in large, highly-complex software implementation efforts? You are? So, can you:
- Hold project stakeholders accountable, irrespective of their title & corporate politics?
- Detect inflated estimates, unrealistic timelines, ambiguous scope, etc. from 50 paces?
- Identify, quantify and manage risk?
- Rescue troubled projects?
If so, do you:
- Want to be part of a company that will double in size this year?
- Want to work with industry-leaders across the globe?
- Manage major projects of immense complexity and size?
If you answered “YES” to each of these questions, read on.
My client – a leader in the deployment of Oracle-based Order-to-Cash solutions - is seeking experienced Project Managers to oversee and manage complex implementations of Oracle eBusiness package solutions. To be considered, you will need to possess the following:
- 5+ years IT experience with a strong background in the Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- 2-3 years specific project or program management experience.
- A proven and demonstrable track record of successful delivery results spanning at least 5 major projects.
- Proven experience in the fundamentals of project management, including, but not limited to, Critical Path analysis, planning, risk & issue assessment, requirements analysis, estimating & costing, project controls/change, communication, roles & responsibilities and technical team management.
- Experience controlling projects to within required performance criteria (cost, schedule, quality, client satisfaction).
- Strong organizational and communication.
- Strong knowledge of scheduling tools, including Microsoft® Project.
- Client scope and contract negotiations experience.
- PMP certification a plus.
Please note: This is NOT a position for junior or intermediate-level Project Managers. Only those with proven project management and Oracle eBusiness Suite experience will be considered.
To learn more, forward a copy of your resume today to, david[dot]parkes[at]disys[dot]com together with your salary history and requirements. Or, call David Parkes at, 214.329.0127.
Senior Account Executive
1425 Greenway Drive
Irving, TX 75038
Web: www.disys.com Received on Fri May 02 2008 - 19:56:07 CDT