PL/SQL Programmer Needed in Houston

From: <>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

PeopleQuest Staffing is currently looking for highly organized multitalented  Software Programmers with extensive IT experience for our client in West Houston, TX. This is a Contract position with one of the Nations leading Energy Solutions providers. Please read the following job description and if you feel you are qualified, interested and available to start, please send a copy of your resume as an attachment in Word, to: I will review resumes and call to schedule an interview. Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to any friend or colleague you think may be interested in this opportunity as well. Thank you

	PL/SQL programming, specifically stored procedures
	Develop updates and fixes for existing software line
	Contribute to group effort by working effectively with development
	Successfully completes projects by participation in, and adherence
to, complex project plans
	Promotes data integrity by pursuing continuous improvement of data
quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service

	BA or BS or equivalent experience required
	3+ Years experience using SQL Server required
	Proficiency in coding PL/SQL required
	Experience in the Energy or Oil industry preferred
	Excellent technical, interpersonal, written and oral communication
skills required

Mon-Fri. 8-5

Pay rate:

$45-50/Hr. DOE.

Best Regards,
Corey Keizer
PeopleQuest Staffing Inc.
(818) 507-8811 - Office
(818) 507-8536 - Fax Received on Wed Apr 23 2008 - 12:25:59 CDT

Original text of this message