Re: oracle SPAM

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 7, 10:45 am, s <sireesha.rakesh..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> http://computer-language-tutorials.blogspot.com/2008/01/getting-start...

Posting your homework, unattributed, as 'instructional material' ... how informative, how creative, how ... lame.

'Teaching' that which you don't know to people you'll never see -- an interesting concept. I can hardly wait for someone to ask questions you can't answer.

As it stands now you've violated the newsgroup charter by spamming us with this drivel and you've violated the Terms of Service with gmail. You've been reported to both.

I suggest you return and remove this noise,. then apologize to the group for spamming.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Apr 07 2008 - 11:38:29 CDT

Original text of this message