Re: Oralce BI Training....!!!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:36:27 -0700

Datawarehouse Job wrote:
> Hi Dear All,
>
> Hope you are doing great. This mail is about Oracle BI Analytics
> (Siebel Analytics training) we provide. We have all setup and experts
> faculties to provide these kind of training.
>
> Please reply back if you have any interest.
>
> Yours sincerely,

You asked for a reply so here one is:

  1. You are not a real company ... see your own email address.
  2. You violated our group's charter by spamming indicating that you are either ignorant of technology and the internet or rude.
  3. You further violated your Terms of Service agreement with gmail in providing you with a free email account.

The only place you are allowed to post promotional posts is at c.d.o.marketplace.

We await your apology.

--
Daniel A. Morgan