Problem creating view through SQL Developer

From: Hans Mayr <mayr1972_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am working on 11.1.0.6.0, Oracle SQL Developer 1.0.0.15.

Yesterday I tried creating a new view through the Developer by (right click on Views, Create View). This was not possible because the SQL Parse returned "Unexpected tokens" though the query worked fine when run in the sql worksheet and I could not find anything not normal. I did not have a problem creating the view with "create view" directly, either.

My question is: Is the parse error more a problem of the SQL Developer or is it more likely that there is a problem in my query that should be corrected because it might lead to problems later on.

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Hans Received on Fri Mar 28 2008 - 04:03:03 CDT

Original text of this message