Re: Table Schema

From: Eric Kaplan <tobycraftse_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:57:45 -0800

I think i only need 2 table is enough

CREATE TABLE programs
(
programid int NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
programname nvarchar(200) NOT NULL,

                         ... )

CREATE TABLE productioncrew
(
programid int NOT NULL REFERENCES programs, firstname nvarchar(200) NOT NULL,
lastname nvarchar(200) NOT NULL,
role nvarchar(200) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (programid, firstname, lastname, role) )

since my DB is only 6 tables like Schedules, TVStations, ChannelLineup, Programs, ProductionCrews and Genres

it's a very small DB and I dont' need all those ID things it's easy to do query with above