Requirement for Business Objects (project Manager)

From: craig <craigorhill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID:	Req-030420081047 - Business Objects (Project Manager)
Primary Skills:	Business Objects Implementation , Prior development
experience in Business Objects (MUST HAVE)

  • Able to Manage a Business Objects Implementation Project with a team consisting of 8 to 10 developers

Required Qualifications

  • Prior development experience in Business Objects (MUST HAVE)
  • Minimum of 2 implementations at a Project Manager Capacity
  • At least 8+ years in the IT Industry
  • Excellent communications
  • Local to bay area is a Plus
  • PMP certification is a Plus
  • Prior Cisco experience is a Plus

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 8 Years, Duration: 3-6 Months, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Milpitas, Ca

 Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Criagorhill_at_gmail.com Received on Fri Mar 21 2008 - 11:13:21 CDT

Original text of this message