help with oracle reports and fonts

From: Erkki Aalto <aalto_at_pcu.nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid>
Date: 19 Mar 2008 12:17:22 GMT

I am trying to get Georgia font to Oracle 10g PDF reports. The system does not acknowledge the existence of the font and replaces it with Courier even when I have defined font subsetting in uifonts.ali. The only way to get Georgia to the report seems to be subsetting Courier to georgia.ttf. This is, of course, not sensible. According to the manuals and google searches adding a font should be possible. Can anyone tell me where the problem is?

--
Erkki 'Örkki' Aalto                          "Life is divided up into
Internet: Erkki.Aalto_at_Helsinki.FI             the horrible and the miserable"