Re: CIITS Req: Oracle Apps (Financials & Order Management)- Technical & Functional (80/20); TX

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:05:19 -0700

Sachi Tadepalli wrote:
> Hi
> How are you doing today?
> Please let me know if you have any resources with you.

I was doing just fine before you spammed this usenet group and violated your terms of service agreement with gmail and our charter.

Now I have to waste my time filing a complaint with gmail and reporting you to spam assassin to try to get your email account dropped for repeatedly spamming us. Why must you be so rude and inconsiderate of others?

Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group