Re: Looping through column values in a record without specifying column names?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 03:06:42 -0800

dananrg_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Daniel, I'm going to look for your code and try it out today. If in
> the mean time you want to post a snippet here, that would be great.
> Evidently I'm not the only one confused about accomplishing this task
> through PL/SQL.
>
> If it can be done, it would be great to post the code here for others
> to learn from.

Look at the following demo:
http://www.psoug.org/reference/dbms_sql.html

Note the defined data types.
Read through the various procedure names.

It isn't easy ... but it can be done unless I am totally misunderstanding what you are trying to accomplish.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor