Re: Looping through column values in a record without specifying column names?

From: <>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 05:58:18 -0800 (PST)

> BULK COLLECT into an array indexed by binary integer and you can do this
> with ease (Morgan's Library

Thanks Daniel and Thomas. Is there a specific example at: which will do what I want?

Tweaked and tried one example and it failed. Many other of the examples on the page do a SELECT single_column rather than a SELECT *.

Also, I'm still at 9i R2. So I would need an example that works at this release. Most of your examples are classified as 10g or 11i.

Dana Received on Wed Mar 05 2008 - 07:58:18 CST

Original text of this message