Re: Free Certifications from

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:33:56 -0800

Ria wrote:
> Hi,
> is offering free certifications on various IT
> and NON-IT subjects like Aptitude, English, C, C++, JAVA, ORACLE,
Of course they are. A company for which you don't even have an email address is offering certifications: So is my cat.

Take your scam and your spam elsewhere.

You violated our group's charter, you violated your gmail Terms of Service Agreement, and I hope everyone here reports you to spam assassin today.

Path:!dartmaster!s02-b10.iad01!!!!!!!!not-for-mail Message-ID:
NNTP-Posting Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:23:26 +0000 (UTC) Injection Info:; posting-host=; posting-account=5Q5OdwoAAAAxyOOqitxdIW3n-mCORgTb Xref:

Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group