Oracle Financial Functional Consultant position in Long Island, NY.

From: Babbs <rajbabbur_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:57:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We have an Immediate Opportunity for you as Oracle Financial Functional Consultant.

Location                     :        Long Island, NY.

Employment type    :           12 months.

Job Description:

Tasks/Responsibilities:

Ø Functional expertise in 3 or more finance modules (i.e. GL, FA, AP, PA, AR, CM, International Finance, Budgeting/Planning/ Reporting) or OM

Ø Serve on an end-to-end Oracle Applications implementation, upgrade or improvement project from assessment to production support as a Functional Analyst/Subject Matter Expert

Ø Gather and assess requirements and assist the client with translation into practicable solutions

Ø Participate in the process and functionality gap analysis and solution design, develop functional specifications for extensions and data migrations, configure application modules in the area of subject matter expertise, develop test plans/scripts, manage system testing and assess readiness for their respective area, plan, execute data migration, assist with user training and production support after golive

Experience/Skills:

Ø To deliver high value solutions to our clients we are looking for individuals with

o At least 5+ years of industry and / or consulting experience in a functional capacity

o Demonstrated success in executing or substantially contributing to Oracle Applications implementation, upgrade or improvement projects with defined business impact

o Very strong verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with C-level staff and the ability to gain working relationships with controllers and other finance staff; strong written communications skills

o Working knowledge of systems implementation / deployment methodologies (i.e. AIM)

o Innovative approaches to solution design with demonstrable business benefits a plus

o Expertise in Health Care Industry is a plus

o Expertise in other Oracle modules a plus

o Professional certifications (i.e. Oracle Certified Professional) a plus; CPA/CMA is a plus.

If you are interested PLEASE SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME RIGHT AWAY WITH YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TO DISCUSS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY. We can discuss this opportunity in greater detail. This is a hot requirement and is generating a lot of interests so please do hurry...

To enable me to speed up things please could you mention in the body of your mail:

INS Status - whether you are US Citizen or Green Card Holder or VISA Holder?
Availability - When you can start working on a new assignment. Telephone number and a convenient time for a phone interview with our recruiting manager.
Your current and expected compensation and the nature of contract preferred.
Your current location and the time it would take for you to commute. Alternatively, your willingness to travel (whether 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%)?
If you are currently working, the nature of the contract and your reasons for opting out?
Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]) with each of the specifications mentioned in the requirement

Looking forward to working with you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh

CES (CES CRM Group)

Direct: 630.206.0934 x 7143