Re: OracleTube.com is live with videos.

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:57:05 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 5, 4:31 am, Praveen <pvsi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> couple of guys are launching  a video site for learning Oracle.

Unfortunately the launch failed miserably. The video offerings are dismal to say the least.

> http://OracleTube.com

And every one of the 'sample' videos heads straight down that tube to the wastewater treatment plant. I can't imagine that the subscription offerings are any better in quality of presentation or quality of information.

> check it out and i hope you like it.

I have 'checked it out' and *it* needs to check out, permanently. This is a disgrace.

> Cheers,
> Praveen.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Feb 05 2008 - 07:57:05 CST

Original text of this message