Re: is live with videos.

From: <>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:57:05 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 5, 4:31 am, Praveen <> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> couple of guys are launching  a video site for learning Oracle.

Unfortunately the launch failed miserably. The video offerings are dismal to say the least.

And every one of the 'sample' videos heads straight down that tube to the wastewater treatment plant. I can't imagine that the subscription offerings are any better in quality of presentation or quality of information.

> check it out and i hope you like it.

I have 'checked it out' and *it* needs to check out, permanently. This is a disgrace.

> Cheers,
> Praveen.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Feb 05 2008 - 07:57:05 CST

Original text of this message