Excellent SAP FICO Consultant - Vamshi - Available Immediately

From: kamal <kamal.gurus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:22:46 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from GurusInfotech!!!

         We have a very Strong SAP FICO Consultant available for positions immediately. Please send across your Direct Client and matching Requirements Only for the below mentioned profile of my consultant. Also do feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding him.

Name		: Vamshi
Rate		: Open
Available	: Immediately
Location	: Virginia
Relocation	: Open

Professional Summary:

  • Over 6+ years of professional experience in configuring and implementing SAP R/3 Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules. Involved in 3 full life-cycle implementations.
  • Experience spreads across Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Public Sector, Utilities, Automobile, Oil & Gas and Heavy Equipment Manufacturing industries.
  • Profound understanding of business processes, technology and implementation methodologies (ASAP) with project experience in all phases - Requirement gathering, Scope management, Process analysis, Gap analysis, Business blue print, Realization, Testing, Go-live preparation, Go-live, Post live support and Training.
  • Ability to work on PS module which includes Project Profiles and Project Types for WBS Elements, User Status Profiles, Network Types, Control Keys, Work Center, Milestones usage and profiles, Overview Variants.
  • Very good knowledge of GAAP and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
  • Excellent ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

SAP FI/CO SKILLS:

  • General Ledger
  • Accounts Payable
  • Accounts Receivable
  • Treasury:
  • Asset Accounting:
  • Cost Element/Cost Center Accounting
  • Product Costing
  • Profit Center Accounting:
  • Profitability Analysis
  • Project Systems
  • Report Development

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks and Regards

kamal,
Technical Recruiter
GurusInfotech, Inc.