Excellent Consultants Available from CESUSA Inc.,

From: Babbs <rajbabbur_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:55:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Associates,

Please find below our available consultants:

Let me present you with some list of consultants

Name
 Primary Skills
 Total/US Exp

Vijayendra Bada

Oracle Portal Consultant/Administrator
 6+ years of Functional Experience

Environment - Oracle Portal 10.1.2.0.2, Oracle 10g AS Release2, PL/ SQL, Toad, Jdeveloper 10.1.3.2, Humming Bird. Secure CRT

Programming - PL/SQL, PSP, JavaScript, C, C++, HTML, JSP, XML, Oracle Web Server PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.

Database Skills - Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL server.

Operating Systems - Unix, Linux, Windows 2000/NT

Oracle Technologies - Oracle Portal, Forms 6i.

Familiar Tools & Utilities - MS Office Suite, Toad, Macromedia Flashplayer, Adobe Photoshop,

SQL* Loader, SQL Developer, Jdeveloper 10.1.3.2, MS SQL Server Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager, Eclipse, Adobe Dream weaver, Exceed.

Industry Expertise:

            Engineering

            Banking and Financial Institution

            Manufacturing

GEO PREF: Open

AVAILABILITY: Immediate
 6+ years

DHANANJAY  Oracle Applications Functional Consultant  10 years of IT Experience. FIVE years working with Oracle E-Business suite

ERP - Oracle Apps 11i (OM, PO, iProcurement, iStore, MFG, INV, BOM, WIP, TCA, TSO, Install Base)

Languages - SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, JDBC, XML & XSL

O / S - Windows NT/98/2000 & UNIX.

Tools - Toad, Discoverer, Workflow Builder 2.6

Misc - OOA & OOD, TOAD, Rational Rose & UML

GEO PREF: Open

AVAILABILITY: Immediate
 10 years

We thank you for your business. If you need any more information or if we can be of any further help for your requirements please feel free to contact me by replying back to this email or by calling me on the numbers given below.

Regards,

Rajesh

CES CRM Group |www.cesltd.com

630-206-0934 x 7143

Fax: 630-270-3581

rajesh.babbur_at_cesltd.com Received on Thu Jan 31 2008 - 15:55:47 CST

Original text of this message