Re: Best location for new graduates?

From: kevx <kevx_at_me.you>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:50:26 -0500

Thanks, David. I have been working with 10g for about 2 years in the classroom, so I've learned my way around it well, and PL/SQL is a language I enjoy. SQL Server is another story because they concentrated on Oracle at my college. I've installed it and I'm learning it now. Yes, I know that certification without experience is nearly useless, but I think it does look better than nothing at all on a resume for a new graduate.

About Duluth, an online search shows no entry level jobs listed there. It would be difficult for me to move somewhere without reasonable assurance of a good job market for my skills. Any leads, Friends?

Thanks..