Re: Best location for new graduates?

From: kevx <kevx_at_me.you>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:39:45 -0500

Thanks, David and Joel. Duluth sounds interesting. I already figured that I'd have to at least start in programming, which is no problem. I think I'll get Sql Server certified, too, although I prefer Oracle. Whatever it takes to get a foot in the door, right? Wish me luck. anyone else have suggestions? All are appreciated!