Clear case developer position in Roseville, CA

From: Babbs <rajbabbur_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:54:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We have an Immediate Opportunity for you as clear case developer.

Location                     :        Roseville, CA.

Employment type    :          6-12 months.

Job Description:

Client is looking for contract resource for a period of 6-12 months to support our software configuration management (SCM) environment for managing source control versioning, builds, and various infrastructure needs related to our development environment.

Client is currently using ClearCase with significant customization and processes required support multiple code versions on multiple ProCurve switch products (embedded software).

This resource would support development engineers in their primary jobs of version control and builds - this person would also work closely with our IT resources who manage the build systems (HPUX, Linux) and ensure the builds complete build acceptance testing.

In addition to ClearCase experience, this resource should have a strong background in administration of HPUX shell/scripting, Linux, PERL, and knowledge or practice of software development engineering to work effectively with software/firmware development engineers and HP IT personnel.

This individual will interact and support engineers directly in our Roseville office as well as Cupertino, Singapore, and Bangalore India.

Oral and written communication skills must be excellent

Support during non-business hours may also be required.

If you are interested PLEASE SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME RIGHT AWAY WITH YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TO DISCUSS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY. We can discuss this opportunity in greater detail. This is a hot requirement and is generating a lot of interests so please do hurry...

To enable me to speed up things please could you mention in the body of your mail:

INS Status - whether you are US Citizen or Green Card Holder or VISA Holder?
Availability - When you can start working on a new assignment. Telephone number and a convenient time for a phone interview with our recruiting manager.
Your current and expected compensation and the nature of contract preferred.
Your current location and the time it would take for you to commute. Alternatively, your willingness to travel (whether 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%)?
If you are currently working, the nature of the contract and your reasons for opting out?
Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]) with each of the specifications mentioned in the requirement

Looking forward to working with you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh

CES (CES CRM Group)

Direct: 630.206.0934 x 7150