Re: read from registry - vb 6.0

From: Arch <send.no_at_spam.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:45:31 -0500

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:45:59 +0200, "Mr. X." <no_spam_please_at_nospam_please.com> wrote:

>Well,
>
>I have looked on google.com
>(and suppose I will find this thread too :
> Google is just a mask for newsgroup like this one, and keep a thread like
>this one on the Google's servers).
>
>None of the example is good enough (and doesn't work, as the example I have
>sent in this thread).
>
>Please give me a good example that works for VB 6.0.
>
>Thanks :)

It sounds as though you might be searching google groups, not google. That would explain why you can't find the information.

1 - Open your browser
2 - In the address bar, type:  http://www.google.com/
3 - In the Google window that appears, enter "vb6 modify registry"
(without the quotes)

This will return links to thousands of web sites that discuss accessing the registry with VB6. There will be many, many examples.

Another search that you might find helpful:   "VB6 RegOpenKeyEx"

Good Luck Received on Thu Jan 10 2008 - 05:45:31 CST

Original text of this message