Re: ORA-00907 missing right parenthesis problem

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 3 Jan 2008 20:52:10 -0800

chris.damsgard_at_gmail.com wrote:
: I have a stored procedure that works just fine when testing, but
: throws that "Missing right parenthesis error when I call it.

: call isi.incuity.parse_external_key(1.1.1.1.1.1)

What on earth are you trying to pass in?

That doesn't look like any kind of parameter format with which I am familiar.

If this works in testing then you must be using some kind of testing interface that prompts for the parameters as I can't imagine that the above snippet of code is what you are actually testing.

What is the signature of that procedure? Received on Thu Jan 03 2008 - 22:52:10 CST

Original text of this message