Re: ORA-12514 with 10g Install

From: Scout <scout1024_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:30:32 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the location of the hosts file, David.

I have windows XP, and the only entry that I have in the host file is "127.0.0.1 localhost"
Should I put in the entry for "127.0.0.1 myhostxyz"?

The services are setup to start automatically, but after startup, the listener is always down. It doesnt work even If I start it (manually or through command line lsnrctl).

Thanks!! Received on Fri Dec 21 2007 - 09:30:32 CST