Best way to connect MS Access 2007 to Oracle 8 database?

From: TD <dlee_at_adsi-sc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:08:03 -0800 (PST)

I am new to Oracle. I need to connect to a Oracle 8 database to extract some data. I have read some of the postings and wonder what is the least involved way to connect the two. Is the Oracle OLE driver (not OLEDB) good?
 I would prefer not install the Oracle client if I don't have to. All I need to do is ,once a day, connect to Oracle, run a passthru query and disconnect.

Any thoughts???
Thanks,
TD Received on Thu Dec 20 2007 - 00:08:03 CST