Re: Merging Oracle and active directory

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:48:07 +0100

Oracle has a product called Oracle Internet Directory. It is Oracle's LDAP implementation and comes with Oracle Application Server. http://www.dizwell.com has a writeup on how to integrate Oracle Internet Directory and use Mickeysofts Active Directory, instead of an Oracle database.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA