Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.misc -> Re: any thoughts please?! (or, "If I post this enough times with enough different subjects maybe someone will respond")

Re: any thoughts please?! (or, "If I post this enough times with enough different subjects maybe someone will respond")

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:57:28 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 5, 1:36 am, Totti <saliba.toufic.geo..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

the same thing he posted in another thread on the same day and the same thing he posted a week ago multiple times.

STOP posting multiple messages with the same content under different subjects. It's annoying, it's rude, and it won't get you any faster response (or any better response).

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Dec 05 2007 - 10:57:28 CST