Re: where can i download oraclexml

From: Krista <ywanip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:13:34 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 2, 10:26 am, Krista <ywa..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new in oracle and java. i am trying to find where i can get the
> oraclexml.jar or .java coz i want to use getxml function. i found a
> whole day. i still cannot find it out. anybody can help?
>
> thanks,
> Krista~

My version is Oracle 10g Express. I just try the example at the book as "java OracleXML getXML" but
error: oracle.xml.sql.OracleXMLSQLException: getStructMetaData: this method is not supported by
'OracleXMLDataSetGenJdbc' class. Please use 'OracleXMLDataSetExtJdbc' instead.

Please help!

Krista Received on Sun Dec 02 2007 - 17:13:34 CST