concatenate the same column with mulitple rows

From: sheridany <sheridany_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:33:56 -0800 (PST)

I have an oracle database that has text values (comments) in subsequent rows and I need to add them all together by the primary key.

primary key text_field

1111              I like Oracle
1111              It is fast
1111              Their support is great!
2222              Oracle is hard

The data would look like this in the result set. We cannot create tables on this db so we only have read access.

1111 I like Oracle It is fast Their support is great! 2222 Oracle is hard Received on Fri Nov 30 2007 - 22:33:56 CST