Need help with one query--ASAP

From: Sandy80 <svarshneymail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:42:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a query in which I have a value that is repeated a number of times in the where clause. If I use the 'in' clause it returns only 1 value no matte how many no. of times the value is repeated. For eg.

select legacy_emp_no from Table 1
where
emp_no in

(1234,
 1234,
 1234,
 2345,

 2345)

Now what this query returns is one row per emp_no i.e. 456
789

What I want the query to return is:
456
456
456
789
789

I mean I want the return value to be repeated the same no. of times it is repeated in the 'in' clause.
Please help ASAP.

Regards,
Sandy Received on Wed Nov 28 2007 - 21:42:08 CST