Re: reading random records with JDBC?

From: йенс мартин шлаттер <MfwEwkCtzVem_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:12:02 -0800 (PST)

> With the Primary Key, you searches will be MUCH faster. This is the
> direction I clumsily tried to lead you toward.

Yes, but this is very complicated. The primary key can consist of 20 different columns so the program has to fiddle that out and build the where clause with all the primary key columns. And while comparing, the primary key columns should not be compared.

JMS Received on Wed Nov 28 2007 - 09:12:02 CST