Re: difficult design question

From: <meislerj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:50:53 -0800 (PST)

The problem is that there are attributes for groups that do not exist for the assignments and vice versa. Also, the application would like to easily traverse the "assignment tree". If I have two different types of items in the same entity (assignments and groups of assignment), that would be difficult. I had thought about this approach, though. Received on Mon Nov 26 2007 - 08:50:53 CST