Q: Data pump export error ORA-39127 unexpected error from call to export string

From: Charity <thatchickinpa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:24:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I cannot find the solution to the following problem after a several hours of googling. I am using Oracle 10g and trying to export a database using the data pump. There are a 2 errors that I cannot find the solutions to. I invoke the export, and it executes fine until:

Processing object type DATABASE_EXPORT/SCHEMA/SEQUENCE/GRANT/ OWNER_GRANT/OBJECT_GRANT
ORA-39127: unexpected error from call to export_string := SYS.DBMS_RMGR_GROUP_EXPORT.grant_exp(4845,1,...)

It complains for awhile (with additional errors) and then proceeds with the export. Then has another error DATABASE_EXPORT/SCHEMA/TABLE/INDEX/DOMAIN_INDEX/INDEX ORA-39127: unexpected error from call to export_string := SYS.DBMS_RMGR_GROUP_EXPORT.grant_exp(4845,1,...)

The export completes and a dump file is produced ... with errors of course.

The user has full read/write privs on the output directory and also has full export privs. The database resides on Solaris.

Has anyone seen this behaviour, and what the solution is?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Much thanks and have a great day!

Charity Received on Tue Nov 20 2007 - 10:24:38 CST