union all in proc*c

From: <boopathi.it_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:57:29 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to use the UNION ALL in a CURSOR declaration. It compiles fine and
when we run the program it fetches only the rows corresponding to the first
query in the cursor statement. We do not get any rows corresponding to the
second query. But we know that second query can fetch some rows if executed in the ORACLE environment and we could not find any specific ways of using union all in the cursors declarations.

Any help on this greatly appreciated. Received on Mon Nov 19 2007 - 22:57:29 CST