Migrating to 11g

From: mark_smith <bhuta.darshan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:23:37 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys, We are on Oracle 9i and not sure if we will migrate to Oracle 11g. I am wondering, if any of you folks have upgraded to Oracle 11G and if so why, or if you are still in the previous version, why so. Also, wondering, if I am on Oracle 9i - how much incremental budget will i need to get approval for, if we migrate to Oracle 11g - assuming all other things being equal. Received on Thu Nov 15 2007 - 07:23:37 CST