Re: Visio and Oracle?

From: Henrootje <>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:38:50 -0000

I did not say that Visio is free. I am legally using Visio, that is why I wanted to use it.
I am doing a degree in ICT (Bachelor of ICT) besides my job. One of the courses is desiging databases. That is why I want to analyze existing database structures.
But according to the reactions here Visio is not the right tool to do this.
Then I have to look for an alternative but budget is limited. I hoped there would be some tool(s) I could use to help me analyse existing databases.
If you know of any good tools, I would like to know which those would be. Maybe I can find some student licensing program. But since I just started things do no t need to be overly complicated. Is there anything you can point me too?

TIA, Henro