How can I update the Oracle Universal Installer?

From: Markus Misiak <spam_at_mpf-ag.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:12:17 +0200

Hi!

I have one silly question. I want to update an Oracle ODBC-driver for a MS-Windowssystem. So I downloaded the driver from the oracle homepage and tryed to install it with the OUI. But the installation process stop ped because the used OUI is too old. Now I need the newest one but i cant find it anywhere. Could somebody help me? Received on Tue Oct 23 2007 - 03:12:17 CDT