Re: Multiple datasets in one dataset

From: <roman.morokutti_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:46:40 -0700

> For the time being, perhaps you can try them to see if there is a
> difference.

I did try them. The statement was lightening fast and returned.

> I don't like the SQL standard syntax for JOINs. So, you'll get no
> argument from me. :)

I donīt like it too. In the real world I have written a conversion program which does this on our application on the fly. There the appropriate parameters gets defined and the program create either the Oracle syntax, or the standard syntax, depending on database in use.

Regards Roman Received on Fri Oct 19 2007 - 02:46:40 CDT