Send attachment with PL/SQL

From: <nickli2000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:12:38 -0700

Hi,

  I am trying to implement sending attachments using PL/SQL(java). I searched the web for the process and I am not succesful in implementing the java store procedure. I am using Oracle9i 9.2.0.1.0. I will just like to ask the latest version of the step by step procedures.

  Thanks in advance.

   Nick Received on Tue Oct 16 2007 - 16:12:38 CDT