Re: Oracle Pruchasing -- Urgent

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:39:15 -0700

On Oct 15, 8:09 pm, "sari.ora..._at_gmail.com" <sari.ora..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gurus,
>
> Could anyone of you plz send me the documents to understand
> complete Oracle Purchasing Module.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Saritha

Thq fa ur suggestion...If not u somebody like ME will send them. BTW I did my homework and found some documents before posting the mail. No need to waste ur time by replying WITHOUT any ANSWER to the requirements.

On 10/16/07, fitzjarrell_at_cox.net <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote: On Oct 15, 8:09 pm, "sari.ora..._at_gmail.com" < sari.ora..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gurus,
>
> Could anyone of you plz send me the documents to understand
> complete Oracle Purchasing Module.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Saritha

You can stop posting now, as no one is answering your 'request'. I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with otn.oracle.com and tahiti.oracle.com. It is much better for all concerned if you decide to do your own work.

David Fitzjarrell

--
Regards,
Saritha

Your begging is not a requirement.  I've provided a useful response.
That you can't understand that is, well, understandable.

David Fitzjarrell