UTF-8 encoding problem

From: Mikael Petterson <mikael.petterson_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:24:41 +0200

Hi,

We created a script ( for sqldeveloper) to do insert data into our db. When we look at the script on windows it lloks fine. On redhat linux we get wrong encoding of swedish characters едц .... in the editor ( or using more).
Any ideas what the problem might be?

cheers,

//mikael

--
Mikael Petterson
Software Designer

E-mail: mikael.petterson_at_ericsson.com