Re: Multiple datasets in one dataset

From: <roman.morokutti_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:26:04 -0700

Hi,

I am sorry about the late response.

Here is the master view. The table indicates a process flow of a piece inside a machine. Each processing stage produces a dataset inside table FOO. There are 6 stages.

Stage 1:
The piece enters the machine.

Stage 2:
Some further processing is made.

Stage 3:
processing ...

Stage 4:
processing ...

Stage 5:
processing ...

Stage 6:
Piece drops out of the machine.

This is the abstractly defined process flow. What exactly gets processed is not defined yet (in other words I donīt know ;-) An example data of this process flow could be:

(just copy the following into a file and call it test.html)

	<th>WP</th>
	<th>VALUE_GROUP</th>
	<th>CURR_MS</th>
	<th>VALUE_2</th>
	<th>VALUE_3</th>
	<th>VALUE_4</th>
	<th>VALUE_5</th>
	<th>VALUE_6</th>
	<th>VALUE_7</th>
	<th>VALUE_8</th>
	<th>VALUE_9</th>
	<th>VALUE_10</th>

So, this would be a process flow where everything went fine. I could make a query where I put all the lines into one. But there are times when a piece crashes inside the machine. Thus I am never sure how many process stages have been passed and how many datasets are written though.

The problem is to define a query where I get all in one line, regardless of how many stages were passed respectively how many lines were written.

Regards
Roman Received on Mon Oct 15 2007 - 04:26:04 CDT