Re: oracle serveroutput

From: abdoul85 <abdoul85_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 07:38:29 -0700

I've noticed that when I log on ora 10 ver of database using ora 10 client this problem appears
when I use ora 10 client on ora 9 database, ora 9 client on ora 10 database or ora 9 client on ora 9 database everything is ok. Maybe my database server causes this problem ?
My database server: Oracle Database 10g Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production Received on Tue Oct 09 2007 - 09:38:29 CDT