Oracle Migration Workbench

From: Brenda <brenda.bender_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:35:45 -0000

Hi everybody

I am learning how to use this tool from Oracle, to migrate from a Sybase database to an Oracle 10g.
I have worked with DTS from SQL and with that tool I could map the fields from the source schema to any fields from the destination schema. Also I could add validations and transformations during the migration.
As far as I can see, with OMW I cannot select the destintation table or map the fields from the source with the destination. Maybe I am not using it correctly.
Is there a way to add validations in the migration of data from source to destination? Or change the destination tables? Please, any help would be very appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Brenda.- Received on Mon Oct 08 2007 - 11:35:45 CDT