excel to oracle

From: Tim B <nospam_at_someisp.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:37:55 GMT

I have some data in an Excel spreadsheet - about 100 -200 records - that I need to import into Oracle, likely with some transformation required. I can convert it to csv or xml via MS Access and then set it up as an external table and proceed from there. What other ways could you suggest that might be feasible for this task? Is there another way to do it with xml as the source? Received on Fri Oct 05 2007 - 09:37:55 CDT