TABLE QUESTION

From: alex <sql_aid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:40:43 -0700

Table question

I have a table with two columns, e.g.:

FORM		COUNT SEP
Xg		2
Gu		8
Iu		9
Vi		1
Wt		4

I want to run a new query each month and append a new column to the table, e.g.:

FORM		COUNT SEP		COUNT OCT
Xg		2			6
Gu		8			9
Iu		9			2
Vi		1			6
Wt		4			7

I know how to alter the table and insert a new column and even data. Problem is, however; I don't want to add rows. I want to add the counts each month based on the FORM (i.e., where form = form). When I run my code, I get the following:

FORM		COUNT SEP		COUNT OCT
Xg		2
Gu		8
Iu		9
Vi		1
Wt		4
					6
					9							2
					6
					7

Any thoughts? Received on Thu Sep 27 2007 - 13:40:43 CDT