Re: RMAN Log Analyzer

From: <Kake.gdp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:05:36 -0000

> What you wrote, and what we were responding to was:
> "So what I am looking here is that you guys don't know way to analyze
> the logifiles."
>
> Our unwillingness to do your work for you neither make your statement
> correct nor give you the right to behave as you did. Reconsider.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington

Well I found it VERY rude that you would say that I expect you to do the work. And a bit offending that you state I would expect something from you free. Every action has corresponding reaction. I feel from you response that you still expect me to beg code from you. This makes me sad.

I am really sorry if I offended you. It sure was a mistake to ask a question here. Received on Wed Sep 26 2007 - 05:05:36 CDT